bubbleslayer: (Default)
[personal profile] bubbleslayer

  • 06:35:38: @enksatsuma leggings over your stockings, put dress on, take off leggings. :-)
  • 07:56:16: Friday, Friday....can't trust that day. It's gonna be a long one folks, for serveral reasons I can't go into.
  • 08:24:06: @enksatsuma Oh, then I got nothing...
  • 08:25:43: Aaaaand the American Idol rehash has started. I don't watch, I don't care, I don't want to hear about it.....
  • 08:44:07: @enksatsuma o_O Whoa....good luck with that! You can't find some already sparkly?
  • 08:51:42: It took awhile, but the being treated like the red-headed step-child has begun. Granted I am a red-head now but.... #feelingemo
  • 09:00:27: @enksatsuma Yep.
  • 09:00:44: @augustfading Ewwww, and {{hugs}}
  • 10:12:30: @augustfading Holy shit! Good one!
  • 10:13:31: RT @augustfading: I just played a 141 point word on WWF \o/ (sorry @bubbleslayer!)
  • 10:35:46: I wish this weather front would push through already so my head will stop feeling like it's going to explode...
  • 12:24:14: 'With you there's a Heaven, so Earth ain't so bad.'
  • 12:25:10: @stardiver Was Doctor Who Confidential there this year?
  • 13:21:23: @augustfading Do you want/need a Dreamwidth invite code? I don't plan to use it, but you can duplicate all of your eljay files over to them.
  • 14:39:36: Video: ::unhappy sigh:: thedailywhat: http://tumblr.com/xha21j8sax
  • 15:48:36: Going to my first ever Quinceanera tomorrow. Am really looking forward to it. Not looking forward to wearing heels, but the party'll be fun.
  • 17:33:33: Cheese sticks and ceasar salad. Lenten dinner of champions.
  • 20:03:49: @alittlelamb Made a 'deal' with my Mom that I'd go to bed a 1/2 hour earlier the next night if I could stay up to wach all of the A-Team.
  • 21:41:08: Got my new Sansa! All my music is tranferred! And my audiobooks! {{hugs my mp3 player}}
  • 21:47:56: @BellaKevlar soro?

Tweets copied by twittinesis.com

Profile

bubbleslayer: (Default)
bubbleslayer

April 2011

S M T W T F S
      1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 141516
17181920212223
24252627282930

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 27th, 2026 08:05 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios