- 07:46:45: Did something at Zumba last night to really fuck up my ankle. We're talking Polaris levels of pain here. ::sigh:: I just want to get fit...
- 07:47:17: In related news: I found out last night that my Zumba crush is married. :-( Shall continue to flirt though...
- 11:32:49: @enksatsuma No, not yet. I'm going to book at the Best Western though, they have smoking rooms.
- 11:50:56: @enksatsuma Hmm, think I'll get on that right now actually. I still haven't even gotten my Con ticket yet, but that'll have to wait...
- 12:05:15: Hotel room for Polaris is booked!
- 13:22:41: RT @GleeTour: Check this best of GLEE LIVE video out! only @ http://www.gleetour.com #gleetour
- 13:23:09: @chriscolfer Welcome to the cult. It's your turn to bring the ham sandwiches to the meeting.
- 14:10:13: I really need to stop sitting w/ my leg under so my foot goes numb. Sure, my ankle doesn't hurt while it's numb, but after it hurts worse.
- 17:08:50: @enksatsuma We're not doing zombie apocalypse?
- 17:36:38: @enksatsuma we talked about doing Walking Dead-esque survivors.
- 17:38:42: @stardiver have fun! I'm so jealous.
- 17:39:01: RT @preschoolgems: "I'm the king of the princesses!"
- 17:46:42: @enksatsuma yeeeeeeah I don't camp.
- 17:47:14: @enksatsuma I was actually jst teasing you....
- 17:58:37: @enksatsuma good argument but nope, still won't camp.
- 18:01:37: @enksatsuma Bugs, dirt, always feeling dirty. I hated camping so much I made myself sick and had to be taken to the ER as a odious.
- 18:01:53: @enksatsuma *kid
- 18:11:22: @enksatsuma and then never feel dry again. It's just not for me.
- 18:20:59: @enksatsuma I'm just too delicate.
- 18:22:14: @enksatsuma that's one of my tabs!
- 18:25:28: @enksatsuma thanks! I do know how to shoot. And I know how to hotwire a car. And syphon gas. All handy skills in a ZA.
- 18:37:56: @enksatsuma I meant that dress is one of my favs not tabs.
Tweets copied by twittinesis.com