- 07:45:41: Wednesday morning brings rain, a headache, and the boss talking about redecorating. Happy Hump Day everyone!
- 12:04:54: RT @GeorgeTakei: Fox news announced Glenn Beck will transition off his program. In related news, Frodo destroyed the One Ring. #SoreOnFox
- 15:55:07: Zoom zoom Zumba! I'm actually excited. When the hell did I start enjoying working out?
- 18:53:36: @augustfading I've actually done it, it's not so bad. Just don't fall out of the chair...
- 18:58:57: RT @ERICBALFOUR: HELP #SKYLINE FANS WHO DON'T ALREADY FOLLOW ME WIN BY RETWEETING! SIGNED #SKYLINE DVD GIVEAWAY CONTEST!!! I'm (cont) ht ...
- 18:59:41: @leighblack God, I thought it was just me! All their songs sound the same. Annoyingly so...
- 19:00:58: RT @BronxZoosCobra: Sneaking over to penguin exhibit to recruit them for my team. I hear that they are down for anything. #snakewithaplan
- 20:45:42: I have never been so glad that I wasn't the one to answer the phone. Sisvis stuck talking to our crazy cousin. #poorMoe
Tweets copied by twittinesis.com