- 07:36:48: I hate April Fool's Day. Add to that it's a Friday and yuck. And it's snowing (not sticking thankfully) and dark and gloomy. Wanna go home.
- 07:40:45: 8:40am and I'm already hating this day. ::grumble:: ::bitch:: ::grumble::
- 08:07:04: RT @BronxZoosCobra: Just regurgitated my iPhone. Oh, it's ssso on now. You'll never guess what's coming. #freethebronxzooscobra
- 09:08:41: How am I supposed to get any work done when I'm doubting every word that comes out of my coworkers mouths? #ihateaprilfoolsday
- 09:39:34: Hey @BellaKevlar June is in my sights!! http://yfrog.com/gzvybrccj
- 10:53:23: @mirnell Tickets to the Symphony?
- 11:36:18: @mirnell :-(
- 11:36:45: RT @preschoolgems: "I'm just a guy with pixie dust."
- 12:06:52: @NathanFillion You have way too much time on your hands.....
- 14:22:06: Check out the @Mark_Sheppard voiceover for the new Doctor Who trailer. http://youtu.be/bVAgyBOe84w ::happy shivers::
- 14:41:44: RT @GleekRob: Read our exclusive Q&A with #Glee's @ChrisColfer where he answers questions from the fans: http://bit.ly/ffp8iY Enjoy & RT!
- 14:42:14: If you read that @chriscolfer interview, guess which one's my favorite question/response....
- 14:42:56: @chriscolfer I'm going to have nightmares tonight about a world without Diet Coke. Scariest. Thing, Ever.
- 14:50:08: @stardiver Yeah, that wasn't even hard was it? ::shudders at the thought::
- 15:06:32: @neilgrayston Ewww!
- 15:09:00: It's opening day at Progressive Field! Baseball is back people!!! Go Cleveland!!!!!!!!
- 15:35:33: I'm a realistic Cleveland fan. I know we suck. But still, down 10-0 in the bottom of the 4th? That hurts. It can only get better though...
- 15:36:30: @stardiver No, I didn't even know they were looking for ??'s. I would've pulled out my 'who'd you want to be stuck in an elevator w/' one...
- 15:36:56: RT @chriscolfer: Happy Gullible Awareness Day!!!
- 15:38:37: @stardiver And wasn't my all-encompassing love for Diet Coke one of the first things you learned about?
- 15:39:20: :::headdesk::: 14-0.
- 15:41:09: @BarrowmanCrime And more than I make in a year. It's just soooo wrong.
- 15:45:45: @stardiver I would never EVER even suggest a world w/o Diet Coke. That's just horrific!!!!
- 15:49:44: @stardiver Yes, it would be the end of the world because I would go on a rampage and KILL EVERYONE!!!
- 17:35:10: My Zimbabwe shoes smell like beer........
- 18:30:03: Please disregard my previous tweet. I don't actually have Zimbabwe shoes. It's my Zumba shoes that had beer spilled on them.
- 18:30:56: @rachel1975 Meant Zumba. *auto-correct is funny*
- 19:35:06: @augustfading agreed
- 19:50:27: @BellaKevlar ::snort:: I'm heartbroken. :-/
- 19:56:49: I am, once again, a redhead. Well, for the next 16-24 shampoos anyway. Pics soon.
- 20:22:57: Before http://yfrog.com/h0ry5gnj
- 20:24:37: During http://yfrog.com/h047259724j
- 20:26:16: After. It's actually a little purple... http://yfrog.com/h88zfwsj
- 20:27:37: @augustfading I use the temporary stuff....
- 20:34:16: @reneeswilliams Thanks! What I'd love is for it to be the color it was when the dye was on it. My skin and eyes look great in that pic.
- 20:59:56: @enksatsuma thanks!
Tweets copied by twittinesis.com