- 10:34:17: Planning to spend a wonderful lazy Sunday at home. #lifeisgood
- 13:33:32: Am getting the itch to go back to Vegas. Wonder when Mom'll feel up yo a trip.....
- 14:25:30: That, was a lovely nap......
- 17:46:17: Listening to the Republicans try to condem Obama for stepping up about Lybia just makes me want to crawl on the roof and shout HYPOCRITS!
- 18:50:33: @leighblack My favorite was always 'elelator go down the hooooole.' Still quote it every time I ride an elevator.
- 20:01:41: Pens name Fleury season MVP? Seriously? Have I been watching the wrong games? #fleurysucks
- 20:33:04: Watching Firefly w/ Mom in the room. She says, what's this a Civil War drama. I say no, it's a Western in outter space in the future. --->
- 20:33:29: <---- She's still laughing for some reason....
- 20:34:21: @KaiKaiOwen See if you can find Andy Capp Hot Fries. Like Cheetos, but...hot.
Tweets copied by twittinesis.com