- 09:52:34: @augustfading The winning MegaMillions ticket was sold in Albany. Please tell me it was you.....
- 11:12:47: @augustfading booooooo
- 11:20:00: Moe and I are taking the girls to the Circus today. I'm actually kind of excited!
- 12:16:11: Putting together Mom's new bird feeder. http://yfrog.com/h2fyvooj
- 12:22:45: The answer is....tall http://yfrog.com/h4izilhj
- 13:53:55: Waiting for the Circus to start. http://yfrog.com/h3ao0suj
- 13:55:24: The cost of souvenirs is beyond insane.
- 15:04:06: Intermission. The first 1/2 was fantastic! !!!
- 15:05:08: @DietCokeUS Buy more Diet Coke.
- 15:07:06: The really is no more wonderful sound on Earth than a child's laughter.
- 15:11:17: I have no problem with the little boy behind me talking the whole time but I draw the line at letting him kick my chair.
- 19:06:38: RT @Lord_Voldemort7: There is no "I" in "team" but there is a "you" in "fuck you."
- 19:12:10: The Circus was fantastic. Good times and good memories.
- 20:07:33: @mirnell That is a kick-ass brother.
- 20:12:44: @MsAmberPRiley I have never seen any of the Godfather films. #ywitterappconfessions
Tweets copied by twittinesis.com